Monday, May 21, 2012

Raffle amp head cab is complete!

I posted some in-progress pictures of the raffle amp head cabinet donated by Ben Sykora of Sykora Custom Tube Amps, but now it's completed and we're ready for the next phase!  The final finish on the cherry wood turned out really nicely.  Check out Ben's amazing handiwork.  :





In other news, I've finished fabricating all the point-to-point boards, and I also had a chance this week to fab the PCB for the channel switching relay and reverb driver.  Now all that's left is the PCB for the tremolo circuit. I'll post some build log pics of the latest progress here as soon as I get a few more minutes.

In the meantime, don't forget that each $25 donated to my fundraiser to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society counts as a ticket in the raffle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment